Terms & Conditions
Below are the conditions outlined in our terms of sale.
1.2 We reserve the right to update these Terms from time to time at our discretion. If we do so, the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. We recommend that you review these Terms before every purchase that you make .
2.1 We try to display images of our mattress, including the colours of our mattress, accurately on the Site. However, the actual colours you see will depend on your device and we cannot guarantee that your device's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery .
2.2 All mattresses are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the mattress you have ordered is not available and we may offer an alternative mattress of equal or higher quality and value or provide a refund for sums paid.
2.3 You may only purchase mattresses from this Site if you are purchasing as a consumer. If you are a business and you wish to purchase mattresses, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Price, Payment and Delivery
3.1 You must make sure that all information you provide to us, including email and delivery address is accurate. We will not refund you or deliver a replacement mattress if we have delivered the mattress to the address you provided to us – even if you have not given us your correct address.
3.2 You agree that the delivery agent will not ask to see any form of ID and will not confirm that the person accepting delivery is the person who ordered the mattress. It is your responsibility to ensure that you or a person you have authorised accepts delivery of the mattress.
3.3 We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the mattress that you order and the delivery cost before your order can be accepted. We accept payment by credit or debit card. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in the order form . Our acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us.
3.4 The prices payable for mattress and the costs of delivery are set out on the Site. Delivery costs stated are for orders placed in Mainland UK. Deliveries outside mainland UK may incur additional costs. We reserve the right to change the prices and costs of delivery at any time.
3.5 We will use all reasonable endeavours to deliver in accordance with the delivery timescale you select. If we are unable to deliver the goods within 30 days, we shall contact you, cancel your order and refund all sums paid.
3.6 Delivery will be to the inside of the doorstep of the property at the address. If you or the person accepting deliver, asks for the mattress to be taken elsewhere in the property then you agree that, to the extent permitted by law, we and our delivery agents exclude all liability for any damage to fixtures, fittings or to the structure of the property.
3.7 Mattresses for delivery overseas may be subject to additional charges such as import duties and taxes, which are levied once the mattress reach the specified destination. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. You are responsible for such charges and so we recommend that you contact the local customs office for further information as to the amount of such charges (if any). Please also note that mattresses for delivery overseas may be opened and inspected by customs authorities .
4. Cancellation and Returns
4.1 We want you to be happy with your mattress, and so we offer a 100 night trial period starting on the date you receive the mattress for orders placed in Mainland UK. If during the 100 night trial period you change your mind, you should contact us, and we will collect the mattress and refund all sums paid. You can notify us by email to email@example.com clearly stating the following: your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
4.2 You must make the mattress available for us to collect. We will not refund you if we are unable to collect the mattress because of your acts or omissions.
4.3 We will refund any sums paid for the mattress returned and, if you return the whole (not part) of the order, we will refund the delivery costs you paid up to the price of standard delivery. We will refund you using the same means of payment that you used to purchase the mattress.
4.4 In respect of the mattresses, we also offer a 10 year guarantee. We shall replace any mattress if it is clearly defective within 10 years from the date of delivery . You must notify us of the defect within 30 days of the date you became aware of the defect, or the date when you ought to have discovered the defect. This does not apply to (a) any normal ageing or wear and tear; (b) damage as a result of any accident or abuse; (c) if the mattress is soiled or unsanitary; (d) if the sealed zip cover of the mattress is broken or has been tampered with; and/or (e) if you have attempted to repair the mattress or otherwise altered the mattress.
4.5 The provisions of this section do not affect your statutory rights. If the mattress we deliver is not what you ordered or is damaged or defective, please let us know and in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act 2015 we will either (a) replace any mattress that is damaged or defective; or (b) refund to you the amount paid by you for the mattress in question.
5. Cancellation by us
5.1 We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if (a) we have reason to believe that you are not purchasing the mattress as a consumer; (b) we have insufficient stock to deliver the mattress you have ordered; (c) we do not deliver to your area; or (d) one or more of the mattress you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
5.2 If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will refund you all sums paid within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
6. Use of the Site
6.1 You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
6.2 Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and let us know immediately of any changes to the information that you have provided to us.
6.3 The Site is made for your own, personal use. You agree not to try to gain unauthorised access to the Site or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the Site and/or reproduce, redistribute, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble all or part of the Site save to the extent expressly permitted by law.
6.4 The copyright in all material contained in the Site including all information, data, text, images and software is owned by or licensed to us. All rights are reserved.
6.5 The Site may contain links to websites or apps operated by third parties. We do not have any influence or control over any such third party websites or apps and we are not responsible for and do not endorse any third party websites or apps or their availability or content.
6.6 We accept no responsibility for adverts contained within the Site. If you agree to purchase mattress and/or services from any third party who advertises on the Site, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, and not us, is responsible for such mattress and/or services and if you have any questions or complaints in relation to them, you should contact the advertiser.
6.7 We will use reasonable endeavours to make the Site available to you at all times. However, there may be occasions when access to the Site may be interrupted, including for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. We reserve the right to remove any mattress, content or features from the Site for any reason.
7.1 To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses howsoever arising out of the Site or the mattresses you have purchased and we shall have no liability whatsoever to pay any money to you by way of compensation in excess of the amount paid by you for the mattress in question.
7.2 We shall have no additional liability to you for any failure to deliver mattress you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to mattress delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
7.3 The Site is provided ‘as is’ and we exclude all warranties in relation to the Site and accept no liability arising from your use of the Site.
7.4 Nothing in these Terms is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded or limited by English law. For further information about your legal rights in the UK, contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
8.2 If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
8.3 Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
8.4 If you have any complaint or wish to raise a dispute under these Terms or otherwise in relation to the Site please follow this link
8.5 These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promotions & Competitions
Free Beddit Sleep Tracker Promotion
Acceptance of these terms is a condition of the promotion. Purchase indicates acceptance of these terms. These do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
1. The promotional discount is applicable only to a Beddit Sleep Tracker device and is not applicable to any other product.
2. The promotional code will only be valid for 50 transactions. After this point the discount will not be applied to the Beddit Sleep Tracker.
3. Use of the promotional code is limited to 1 use per customer.
4. The device must be bought in conjunction with a mattress in the same transaction. Any orders placed which only contain a Beddit Sleep Tracker device and do not include a mattress will be declared void and will not be processed.
5. It is the consumer’s responsibility to apply the correct discount code during the checkout process. Plitex Europe Limited cannot be held responsible for any errors that result in the full price being applied.
6. In the event that a transaction is carried out and the full price is paid, the customer will be liable for payment.
7. The promoter is Plitex Europe Limited, owner and operator of SleepHack.
8. Promotion applies to UK mainland addresses only. There is no cash or other alternative to the Beddit Sleep tracker.
9. No responsibility is accepted for purchases made which do not meet the terms and conditions outlined.
10. Plitex Europe Limited will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
11. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this promotion without notice due to circumstances outside its control.
12. Promoter may at its discretion extend the period of the promotion.
Win A Mattress CompetitionThese Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: Plitex Europe Limited, Beech House, 4a Newmarket Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB5 8DT, trading as SleepHack. Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.
Acceptance of these rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of these rules. Entry indicates acceptance of these rules.
1. People can submit as many entries as they wish, but there will only be one prize and one winning entry.
2. The prize is a free SleepHack mattress of the winner’s choosing. The prize value will not exceed £759.00.
3. The promotion facilitator is AgencyUK, operating on behalf of the promoter.
4. Employees (and their families or agents) of the promoter are not eligible to enter.
5. In order to be eligible, entrants must reside in the United Kingdom and are required to ‘like’ the SleepHack Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/sleephack) and share the post that details the competition (each an “Entry”).
6. Once the post has been shared 50 times, SleepHack will release a 20% discount code available to anyone, while stocks last.
7. Any entry that is illegible, lost or misplaced, incomplete or fraudulent, or which otherwise does not comply with these rules, will be disqualified at the sole discretion of AgencyUK.
8. There will be 1 winner chosen at random at the end of the competition. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winners will be notified no later than 1 month after their entry has been chosen at random.
10. If the winners do not respond within 72 hours of receiving the notification, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and choose an alternative winner (and so on until the prize is fulfilled).
11. The prize may take up to twelve (12) weeks to be arranged for the winners.
12. The prize draw period will commence on 23rd February 2017 and end when the competition post has been shared fifty (50) times. Any entries received after this time on the closing date will not be accepted.
13. The name of the winners will be available until 1st June 2017, and can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: AgencyUK, Units 2 & 5 Workshops, Beehive Yard, Bath, BA1 5BT
14. Entries from UK mainland addresses only. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize.
15. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer/phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
16. AgencyUK will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent.
17. The winners agree to participate in all required publicity.
18. Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this promotion without notice due to circumstances outside its control.
19. Promoter may at its discretion extend the period of the promotion.
20. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook is not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion.
21. Fulfilment of the prize is dependent on stock availability.
Copyright: The Prize Draw and all accompanying materials are copyright © Plitex Europe Limited and its affiliates. All rights reserved.
Last updated: April 2017